The Canada Arab Business Council (CABC), in collaboration with the Embassy of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan and the Jordan Investment Commission will be hosting a complimentary webinar on
Unlocking Trade and Investment Opportunities in Jordan
Tuesday, October 20th, 2020
11:00 am (Toronto) / 6:00 pm (Amman)
Do not miss the opportunity to hear from our esteemed panel on the economic bilateral relations between Jordan and Canada covering the Jordan-Canada Free Trade Agreement and the importance of supporting Canadian businesses in their trade diversification into this region.
Our keynote speaker His Excellency Dr Khalid W Wazani, Chairman of the Jordan Investment Commission, along with a business panel will engage the audience on the commercial opportunities in these priority sectors in Jordan:
Agri-Food – Extraction & Commodity Production, Livestock, Agri-Business & Agro-Processing, Agriculture Extension & Services, Water.
Healthcare – Hospitalization, Pharmaceuticals & Medical Devices, Medical Education & Services, Medical Tourism & Cosmetics, E- Healthcare.
Mining Exploration and Extraction – Metallic Ores, Non-Metallic Ores, Energy Resources (Oil)
ICT sectors – Telecom, Digital Services, IT Infrastructure, IT Software, Online & Mobile, Outsourcing / such as Business Process Outsourcing (BPO), Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO), and customer call centers, Gaming
Manufacturing – Agriculture processing, Consumer Goods, Construction, Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals.
To view the industry sectors profiles in Jordan, please click HERE
– His Excellency Dr. Khalid Al Wazani, Chairman of the Jordan Investment Commission
– Jason Easton, Chief of Staff to the Office of the Minister of Small Business, Export Promotion and International Trade
– His Excellency Majed Alqatarneh, Ambassador of the Hashemite, Kingdom of Jordan and
– Her Excellency Donica Pottie, Ambassador of Canada to Jordan on the bilateral relations between Jordan and Canada.
– Moderators: Scott Jolliffe, Chairperson of CABC and His Excellency Fareedon Hartoqa, Secretary General of the Jordan Investment Commission
To view the Program and Biography, please click HERE
This event is brought to you by: