The Canada Arab Business Council (CABC) is pleased to support the live webinar hosted by Canada-UAE Business Council (CUBC) on the topic: Global Market, Oil and Opportunities in a Post-COVID era.
A global pandemic and oil price volatility in recent months have caused an unprecedented impact on both oil demand and supply and the global markets, and have prompted an urgent response by governments and corporations to navigate this sudden and unexpected shift.
Tune in to hear from leading figures as they discuss the factors influencing market fluctuations, the impact on the global energy sector and a wide variety of industries, in addition to the role of diversification for oil producing nations, specifically the UAE and Canada The dialogue will also touch on the future outlook of commodity prices and the emerging opportunities in a new era.
- PREMIER OF ALBERTA – The Honourable Jason Kenney
- OPEC SECRETARY GENERAL – His Excellency Mohammad Sanusi Barkindo
- UAE MINISTER OF ENERGY AND INDUSTRY – His Excellency Suhail Mohamed Faraj Al Mazrouei
Please CLICK HERE to read the speakers profiles
Participating Business Councils:
- Canada-UAE Business Council
- Canada-Arab Business Council
- Canadian Business Council Abu Dhabi
- Canadian Business Council Dubai and Northern Emirates