The Canada Arab Business Council (CABC) and the Organization for Women in International Trade – Toronto (OWIT-Toronto) has announced its MOU at a special webinar on the 8th December. This significant partnership will offer women-led businesses and entrepreneurs access to market insights and opportunities across the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region.
Expanding your Business into the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region
This engaging panel of senior women leaders in the public and private sectors will provide a current update on doing business in the MENA region, delve into opportunities at the Expo Dubai 2020 as well as upcoming events for companies looking to enter, expand or re-activate their trade and investment efforts in the region.
- Carmen Sylvain, CABC Honorary member and former diplomat having served in North Africa
- Lindsay Margenau, Counsellor and Senior Trade Commissioner in Dubai, Trade Commissioner Service
- Jennifer Cooke, Director of Inclusive Trade, Export Development Canada
- Katerina Tarasova, Executive Director – International, Accreditation Canada
- Karima-Catherine Goundiam, Founder, RED DOT DIGITAL Inc.
- Amal Soliman, CEO, Nubia Foods.