Join us and the Honourable Mary Ng, Minister of Small Business, Export Promotion and International Trade on a special webcast on the MENA Region, in partnership with the Toronto Region Board of Trade and World Trade Centre Toronto.
Do not miss the opportunity to attend this complimentary online discussion that will dive deeper into the current economic situation, the implications COVID-19 has had on the MENA region, in particular to trade and investment, and learn about the new opportunities for businesses looking to enter, expand or re-activate trade and investment efforts.
To view the webcast on the 7 July @ 10 am (EDT) / 6 pm (GST), please click HERE
- The Honourable Mary Ng, Minister of Small Business, Export Promotion and International Trade
- Scott Jolliffe, Chair, Canada Arab Business Council (Moderator)
- Anuj Ranjan, Managing Partner & CEO, South Asia and Middle East, Brookfield Asset Management
- Leslee Thompson, CEO, Accreditation Canada and Health Standards Organization
- Gregory Zoughbi, Chair, Canadian Business Council (CBC) Abu Dhabi
To view, speaker profiles click HERE