The Commercial Bureau of the Consulate General of The Arab Republic of Egypt in Montréal presents its compliments and has the pleasure to announce that the Egyptian Railways Maintenance & Service Co., a subsidiary of Egyptian National Railways, has recently announced an international bid for supplying (10) card reader for memory card automatic train control system. Reference no. 321G8/1764 Due Date January 19, 2019 at 12 PM.
1.First Envelope (Technical Offer):
It will contain the prices validity. The following will be enclosed therewith: (form A and attached with /14S Agents)
Provisional Deposit being:
- 300 Euro as provisional security deposit.
This deposit will be provided according to one of the following methods:
- The Authority’s cash receipt.
- Unconditional letter of guarantee issued by any Egyptian bank with Arabic language.
- Certified cheque.
2.Second Envelope (Financial Offer):
- It will contain the details of prices, the total offer and payment…etc.
- In case of willingness to participate in the tender, documents should be purchased from the above-mentioned Dept.
- Applications shall be submitted on a stamp duty form, of: 100 piasters, together with form no.(14s Agents) including ”Agency”.
- The price of the tender document amounts to (1500) in addition to postal expenses, to be paid in advance.
- The technical envelope will be opened on 19/1/2019, at 12 p.m.
- Opening the financial offers envelopes shall be limited to the offers technically accepted, on a date, which will be fixed and of which you will be notified later.
- Any bid not accompanied by full amount of the provisional security deposit shall be excluded.
- Guarantee deposit (5%) of total of contract.
Venue of Submission: at the Purchases and Stores Dept. at Railways Building,5th floor, above Shubra Tunnel, Cairo for public external tender.