The Canada Arab Business Council (CABC) aims to strengthen commercial ties between Canada and the Middle East North Africa (MENA) region by connecting people, businesses and governments. By holding events and trade missions, CABC helps businesses grow their international footprint by connecting them to clients and professionals from all over the world through various digital platforms.
Join us on CABC’s 2nd online annual event, Business Forum and Virtual Trade Show on the 22nd & 23rd September, which will offer insights on trending opportunities and industries, as well as provide engagement tools for organizations to enter new markets and establish strong commercial linkages in Canada and the MENA region.
Hear from senior government and business delegates from Canada and the Arab region as we engage with them on key topics including:
- Canada at the Expo 2020
- Business Opportunities in the Arab World
- Provincial Engagement on International Trade
- Canadian Business Success Stories in the Arab World
- A Conversation about the Future of Canada Arab Economic Relations
- Industry Panels: Agriculture/Agritech , AI in Healthcare, Aerospace, CleanTech