CABC invites you to join this interactive webinar with a focus on agriculture and agri-food trade and investment opportunities in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) for Canadian businesses.
Do not miss the opportunity to be informed about:
- the changing market for food security and safety in the post-pandemic world,
- opportunities for the Canadian Agriculture sector in the Arab world,
- examples of positive experiences between Canadian and Arab businesses,
- support for the sector through Canada’s trade and other government services,
Hear from our keynote speakers, Minister for Agriculture and Agri-Food, Honourable Marie-Claude Bibeau and the UAE Minister of State for Food Security, Her Excellency Mariam bint Mohammed Saeed Hareb Almheiri (TBC) on the nation’s policies in managing food supply disruptions and need for international collaboration. They will be joined by a panel of business leaders on how to actively engage in two-way trade and investment between Canada and the Arab world. CABC will also outline the program objectives of the Agriculture & Agri-food trade mission planned for the World Expo in Dubai, which will now take place from October 1, 2021 through March 31, 2022.
- Murad Al Katib, President and CEO of AGT Food and Ingredients Inc.
- Essa Al Ghurair, General Manager of Al Ghurair Resources LLC
- Nicole Rogers, Founder & Chief Executive Officer of Agriprocity
To view speaker-profiles